Terms and Conditions
Based on the federal law for the protection of personal data in possession of individuals, regulations and the guidelines of the privacy notice issued by the secretary of economy (published in the official newspaper of the federation on January 17, 2013) is made of your knowledge of this privacy notice.
Data of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
Grupo Hotelero Samar, S.A. de C.V., “GHS” from this point on, Mexican federal law on the protection of personal data held by individuals.t on, established at calle Zazil-Ha Playa Norte #7, islote el Yunque, Colonia Centro municipio Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico, will be responsible for the use, treatment and destination of your data.
- Phone number
- e-mail: contac[email protected]
For the purposes of this privacy notice, it will be understood as:
Privacy Notice: Refers to this document, which is made available to the Owner, prior to the processing of their personal data, in accordance with article 15 of the Mexican federal law on the protection of personal data held by individuals.
Personal Data: any information concerning a physical identified or identifiable person.
Sensitive Personal Data: those personal data that affect the most intimate sphere of the owner, or whose misuse may give rise to discrimination or carry a serious risk for it. In particular, those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preferences are considered sensitive.
ARCO Rights: refers to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition that the holder has in relation to their personal data.
Law: Mexican federal law on the protection of personal data held by individuals and/or it’s regulation’s.
Responsible: Grupo Hotelero Samar, S.A. de C.V., as a private legal entity that decides on the processing of personal data, “GHS” from this point on.
Owner: the physical person to whom the personal data correspond.
Processing of Personal Data: The attention, use, disclosure, or storage of personal data, by any means. The use covers any action of access, handling, use, transfer or disposition of personal data.
This Privacy Notice is made available to the Owner, in compliance with the provisions of the law, as well as other applicable legal provisions
Grupo Hotelero Samar, S.A. de C.V. holds the copyright on all images, text, sound, photographs, as well as all downloadable documents available on its websites. Any reproduction, representation or distribution, in whole or in part, of the content of this website in any form or by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the Grupo Hotelero Samar, S.A. de C.V. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement likely to involve civil liability and criminal penalties. Trademarks of Mía Reef Isla mujeres Resort and logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks. Any reproduction of these trademarks or logos, total or partial, for any purpose whatsoever, including for publicity purposes, made from elements of Mía Reef Isla Mujeres Resort websites without the prior written consent of the trademark holder is prohibited.
Identification data of the legal entity responsible for the processing of personal data:
Grupo Hotelero Samar, S.A. de C.V., “GHS” from this point on, is a company legally constituted in accordance with the laws of the Mexican Republic, established at calle Zazil-Ha Playa Norte #7, islote el Yunque, Colonia Centro municipio Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico, being responsible for the processing of the personal data that the owner of the personal data provides to GHS, in the terms of the consent to this notice.
By virtue of the foregoing, GHS in its capacity as responsible, with the commitment to observe the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and informative self-determination, states in this privacy notice the following:
COLLECTED DATA BY GHS
In order to comply with the applicable legal provisions, the a) your personal data that will be processed by GHS, and that are necessary to provide the contracted services: including the obtaining, use, disclosure or storage of such data by any means of access, management, use, transfer or disposal, are those that you, in your capacity as owner, have provided or will provide to GHS and those to which GHS has legitimate access because they have been provided for the purposes indicated below.
Identification data related to your information concerning a natural person (name, date of birth, gender, nationality, federal taxpayer registry, address and age). Some of the personal data referred to in this section are listed below.
- Identification data of a company
- Contact information
- Work information
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Companions in your party
GHS will implement the necessary administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect from damage, loss, alteration, destruction or the unauthorized use, access or treatment of your personal data, which we also require to be complied with by the suppliers of the goods and / or services we hire. These measures will not be less than those that GHS maintains for the management of its own information.
GHS states that it does not collect sensitive personal data. GHS will maintain security, administrative, technical and physical measures that allow us to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment. These measures will not be less than those that BD maintains for the management of its own information.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
C)The main purposes of the processing of the owner’s personal data by GHS, are those set forth below, as well as all those that are similar:
- Clients and user ID
- Attention to requests for products and / or services
- Comercial contacts.
- Recruitment and selection of personnel and employment contact, where appropriate.
- Follow-up for the delivery of the products or the provision of the service.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for purposes that are not necessary to provide our services, but that allow us to facilitate and provide better care:
- Complaints and / or suggestions.
- Evaluate the quality of the products or services we provide.
- Sending informative advertising for health products and topics.
- Statistics of consumption preferences
- Promotions and discounts
- Statistics on health administration in the public and private sectors.
In the event that your personal data is not processed for these additional purposes, you must send an email from the person in charge. The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products that you request or contract with GHS.
With whom does GHS share your personal data and for what purposes?
GHS informs you that the personal data of the owner will be processed by GHS and / or its parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies, managers acting on behalf of GHS and third parties, who must comply with this Privacy Notice. Likewise, the data collected may be shared with local federal authorities, in compliance with the obligations contemplated in the applicable legislation and in compliance with their requirements.
- D) By accessing this website or having this Privacy Notice in view and giving your consent to accept its content, you, as the owner, expressly grant GHS the express authorization of your consent for the national and international transfer of your data personal data to the third parties listed above in section B). Likewise, whenever the recipients of the data that process their personal data are obliged to assume the same obligations as GHS, stating that they know the content of this Privacy Notice assumed by GHS, likewise, GHS is obliged to transfer only that information that is necessary for mentioned purposes.
In the event that you do not accept the transfer of data, you must notify the email: [email protected] for the same purposes for which this notice is issued.
- D) GHS will establish and maintain security, administrative, technical, and physical measures that protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment. These measures will not be less than those that BD maintains for handling of your own information.
ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELACION OR OPOSITION)
As the owner of your personal data, you can exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, regarding your data (ARCO rights). You have the right to know what personal data we will process, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we eliminate it from our registry or databases when it considers that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); As well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). The exercise of these rights will begin through the presentation of a written request addressed to GHS by email: which is mentioned below:
The request must be submitted by the HOLDER or his legal representative, to the aforementioned address, said request must contain:
- i) The full name of the HOLDER and address or other means to communicate the response, including email address.
- ii) The documents that prove your identity or that of the legal representative.
- iii) The clear and precise description of personal data regarding what you seek to exercise your rights,
- iv) Any other element that facilitates the location of the OWNER’s personal data.
GHS will notify the OWNER within a maximum of 20 (twenty) calendar days, counted from having received the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the determination adopted, in order to make it effective within the following 15 (fifteen) calendar days . These terms may be extended for an equal period when, at the discretion of GHS BD, the circumstances of the case justify it.
The right of access proceeds when the OWNER wishes to know which of his personal data is held by GHS and the privacy notice that is applicable to him.
An access request will be complied with, making available to the OWNER or his representative, after proving his identity, the documents where the required personal data is obtained, either through photo static copies, a CD containing said information, a USB device or any other means determined by GHS. The delivery of the data will be free as long as the access request is not repeated in a period of less than 12 months. The owner will only cover the costs of reproduction in copies or other formats and shipments.
The OWNER may rectify their personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete, indicating in the request for rectification the modifications that must be made and providing GHS with the documentation that supports their request. In case the OWNER’s request is appropriate, GHS must inform those in charge of the treatment and third parties of the changes in question, in case there have been data transfers in the terms of this Privacy Notice.
The right of cancellation consists of the deletion of the data and may be preceded by a blocking period in which the data cannot be processed. The cancellation of personal data will not proceed in the cases provided by law.
THE OWNER shall have the right at all times and for legitimate reasons to oppose the processing of their data. If the request is appropriate, GHS will not be able to process the OWNER’s data.
GHS may deny access to personal data, or make the rectification or cancellation or grant the opposition when the applicant is not the OWNER or the legal representative is not duly accredited for it, when the rights of a third party are injured, when the basis of data is not found the personal data of the OWNER, when the rights of a third party are injured, when there is a legal impediment or a resolution of a competent authority that restricts access to personal data or does not allow its rectification, cancellation or opposition and when the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
GHS reserves the right to carry out at any time or updates derived from legal provisions, internal policies, new requirements for the provision of services or products that we offer: of our privacy practices; modifications in our business model, or for other reasons.
We promise to keep you informed about the changes that this privacy notice may undergo, through www.miahotelesandresorts.com. in the same way, to be coming through your email.
For any questions or clarification of this privacy notice, you can write a free letter in Spanish and send by email: [email protected].
LIMITATION OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer the following means;
- Your registration in the Public Registry to avoid publicity, which is in charge of the Federal Attorney for the Consumer of Mexico, in order that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions of goods or services companies. For more information on this registry, you can consult the PROFECO internet portal, or contact directly with them.
- Your registration in the Exclusion list, so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes by us. For more information send an email to the following address [email protected]
REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- g) In the event that changes are made to this Privacy Notice, GHS will inform the owner by means of a written notification that will be published on the website www.miahotelandresorts.com, if appropriate, through the email that the HOLDER has previously notified GHS. If the HOLDER agrees with the modifications made to the Privacy Notice, he will deliver the document that includes said modifications, duly signed with attention to GHS within 5 business days.
- h) Consent for the processing of personal data may be revoked by written notice that the HOLDER provides in writing to the email indicated in this Privacy Notice, which includes the reasons for revoking the consent.
We also inform you that not in all cases we can meet your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation it is required to continue treating your personal data for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent implies that you are not we can continue to provide the service you requested or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
- i) GHS will process requests for access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, work that will be at your address, whose physical address is located at the address indicated at the beginning of this notice and whose email address for any questions or comments regarding this Notice of Privacy has been noted above.
By accessing this website, the OWNER or when acquiring our services and / or products from GHS, declares that they are aware of this Privacy Notice and consequently grant their knowledge and agreement with its content, likewise, expressly declare their acceptance for GHS to carry out the treatment of your personal data in the terms that are indicated therein.
Last update: February 03, 2021